Monday 11 April 2016

Sample Jams

 
 
Hello and a happy Monday to you! My first encounter with Jamberry nail wraps was a free sample like the ones above. Would you like one? Just contact me via my website! 
 
 

 
So this was my first attempt - not too shabby! The wraps are heat and pressure activated. As I didn't have my wonderful Jamberry mini heater at that point, I used a hair dryer. It worked ok, but I blew bits of cotton wool over the table and I did realise that when I got my heater I felt a lot more in control of the application process.

There are three step by step videos on my website that cover application, removal and tips & tricks. The last one is really useful. Nails vary from flat to curved, but there is lots of advice on finding an application technique that suits you.

I hope you feel inspired to have a go yourself! Let me know if you would like a free, no-obligation to buy sample! April x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.