Monday 4 July 2016

Summery Samples


Hello! Here is today's summery jamicure using two free sample wraps. It is certainly much brighter and more cheerful than the weather outside by a mile!

The wraps featured here are called Sorbet and Sweet Surprise. I have combined them with my own nail varnish that I made from scratch (it's pinker in real life!)



A word about the samples. They are smaller than the wraps you get when you order a set. Here's a pic that I took last night to give you a better idea of the scale (the gorgeous design on the right is called Fractal). It's not the most glam photo ever, as I took it against the background of my daughter's chemistry book, but you get the idea!


If you are in the U.K. and fancy having a go yourself then please do contact me with your address here. You can apply your samples using a hairdryer and I will send you full instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.